Intelligent 6 Port HSR/PRP Ethernet Switch IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 Compliant
The iRBX-D switch provides redundant ports for critical and high-availability networks. It supports both high-availability seamless redundancy (HSR, IEC 62439-3 Clause 5) and parallel redundancy protocol (PRP, IEC 62439-3 Clause 4).
Both of these standards provide redundant paths with no single point of failure and zero time to recover in case of failure. Single network faults in the ring will not result in any frame loss.
The network is fully operational during maintenance and any device can be disconnected and replaced without breaking network connectivity.
- Managed Six ports Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Fully compliant with IEC 62439-3 HSR “High-availability Seamless Redundancy”
- 4 ports 100/1000 Base-X and 2 ports of (10/100/1000 Base-TX or 100/1000Base-X)
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 B/G/N management port
- Fully compliant with IEC 62439-3 PRP “Parallel Redundancy Protocol”
- Supports two HSR/PRP RedBoxes or single QuadBox configurations
- Supports IEEE 1588v2 one-step transparent, boundary and ordinary clocks
- Provides PPS and IRIG-B Outputs â Provides redundancy with no single point of failure
- Zero time to recovery in case of failure
- Single network faults in the ring result in zero frame loss
- Network remains fully operational during maintenance
- Any device can be disconnected and replaced without breaking network connectivity
- Redundancy is supervised continuously for network and device management
- DIN Rail or Wall mount option
- Rigid IP-40 Galvanized metal housing
- Available with Dual Power Supplies