Industrial 4 Port Ethernet to Fiber Ethernet Converter
iMC4 is an industrial grade cost-effective solution for the conversion of 2 x 10/100Base-T(X) RJ45 ports to 2 x 100Base-X SFP interface. iMC4 supports MDI/MDIX auto detection.
The iMC4 is a reliable media converter that will operate in the harshest environments. iMC4 also supports the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature.
The DIP-Switch enables the LFP function, enabling the iMC4 to force a link to shutdown immediately when the other link fails, giving the application software a chance to react to the situation.
The iMC4 Series offers a wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C and accepts a wide voltage range from dual 10-48 VDC power inputs, so it is suitable for harsh operating environments.
- Supports 2 x 10/100Base-T(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Supports Ethernet to Fiber SFP port
- Supports LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Supports store and forward transmission
- Supports Dual Input Power Supplies
- DIP-Switch to set various functions
- IP-40 Galvanized Steel Housing Operating Temperature ‐40°C to +85°C
- DIN-Rail and wall mount