Industrial 20 Port Managed Ethernet Switch IEC61850 and IEEE1613
The IES20GF managed Ethernet switch with Ethernet Redundancy protocols such as iRing (recovery time <30ms with up to 250 Ethernet Switches), iBridge, and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions to restore connectivity using its fast recovery technology.
The unique iBridge technology now provides a means to complement and interconnect with most third party proprietary ring technologies. The switch can be managed centralized and convenient by a powerful windows utility called the iManage Software Suite.
The product is made from galvanized steel and has a wide operating temperature from -40°C to 85°C suitable for the harshest of environments without the use of fans.
- Up to 16x10/100Base (TX), and up to 4x100/1000Base (X) ports
- Fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring : iRing (recovery time <30ms with up to 250 Ethernet Switches)
- iBridge supports other vendors’ ring technology in open architecture
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Supports PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronization
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping for support) filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for easy of bandwidth management â SNMP V1/V2c/V3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring â Supports LLDP protocol
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
- Windows utility (iManage Software Suite) supporting centralized management and configurable by Web-based, Telnet, and Console (CLI)
- Supports two Gigabit combo ports â Rigid IP-40 housing design
- DIN-Rail and wall mount
- Available with Dual High Voltage power Supplies