Industrial 12 Port Managed Gigabit PoE Ethernet Switch
The iES12GP is a Managed Gigabit PoE Ethernet switch with 8x10/100/1000Base-TX ports that supports the PoE function and 4x1000Base-X SFP optional ports.
With Ethernet Redundancy protocols such as iRing (recovery time < 30ms up to 250 Ethernet switches), and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D), the iES12GP protects your missioncritical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions and restores connectivity with its fast network recovery technology.
The unique Modular-Ring technology provides a means to complement and inter-operate with most third party proprietary ring technologies.
- 12 port switch with 8x10/100/1000base-T(X) PoE, IEEE 802.3 at compliance, providing up to 30 Watts per port
- Jumbo frame up to 9K Bytes
- Rapid Network Recovery: iRing (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection)
- MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) for Ethernet Redundancy
- IPv6 support â Supports SMTP client
- Supports IP-based bandwidth management
- Supports application-based QoS management
- Device Linking security function
- DOS/DDOS auto prevention
- PoE scheduled configuration and PoE auto-ping check function
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for network management
- RMON and 802.1Q VLAN network management
- Supports ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notifications for warning of unexpected events
- iManage Software Suite supports centralized management and is configurable via a Web-browser, Telnet, and Console(CLI)
- LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- IP-40 Galvanized Steel Housing
- DIN-Rail and wall mount