Energy Management Meter with Quality of Electrical Networks
The ENERIUM 50 power monitor helps to optimize energy management by recording the consumption monitoring data and the load curve. It also monitors the electrical installation by means of time/date-stamped recordings of events on the electrical quantities or on-off inputs.
The built-in Ethernet output allows processing and remote control of the product. Its on-off inputs/outputs enable it to interface simply in a monitoring or control architecture.
- Active energy accuracy class: 0.5s
- Measurement accuracy: Voltage 0.2 % (20 % to 130 %) / Current: 0.2 % (10 % to 130 %)
- Measurement in all 4 quadrants
- Measurement functions
- Measurement of harmonics up to the 25th order
- Hour Meters
- 8 load curves
- Customizable graphical screen
- 16 configurable alarms