Energy Management Meter with Quality of Electrical Networks
The ENERIUM 200 power monitor can be used to optimize energy management by storing the consumption monitoring data and the load curve, and to monitor electrical installations by activating trend curves triggered by alarms on the electrical quantities or the signals.
The built-in Ethernet output allows processing and remote control of the product. Its on-off and analogue outputs enable it to interface simply in a monitoring or control architecture.
- Active energy accuracy class: 0.5s or 0.2s
- Measurement accuracy: Voltage 0.2 % (20 % to 130 %) / Current 0.2 % (10 % to 130 %)
- Measurement in all 4 quadrants
- Measurement functions
- Measurement of harmonics up to the 50th order
- Hour meters
- No. of on-off outputs: 2
- Customizable graphical screen
- 16 configurable alarms
- 8 load curves
- 4 trend curves